- Pastor: Mitzi Miyamoto
Rev. Mitzi Miyamoto was called to Coon Valley Lutheran Church on October 23rd, 2005.
She was born in Morris, Minnesota, and raised on a farm south of Morris. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin/La Crosse
in 1993 with a degree in Sociology. She spent four years in graduate school at Wartbug theological Seminary and received her
Masters of Divinity in 1997. She was Ordained on June 28th, 1997. Pastor Mitzi has been married for over 40 years to Bud Miyamoto.
They have two sons, Ken and Chad. Ken, and his wife Amy, have two sons, Jackson and Tyler.
- Secretary: Jamie Thomas
- Treasurer: Teri Tomtem
- Organist: Rachel Strangstalien
- Indoor Custodian: Tracy Stellner
- Choir Director: Mary Westphal
- Church Council President: Steve Nelson
- Vice President: Ray Williamson
- Secretary to the Council: Mark Hutson
- Church Council: Jayne Alland, Janice Bender, Daryl Brye, Tim Hatlan, Bonnie Holey, Marcine Nelson